Alpine Shire Council Event Funding Program
Alpine Shire Council's annual Event Funding Program 2021-22 is available for events held within the Alpine Shire between 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
The event funding round is now closed - applicants will be advised of their success or otherwise following the August Council Meeting.
To download a copy of the guidelines and submit an application for funding, click here.
Other Funding Opportunities
Find out about other funding opportunities that may be available for your event:
- Visit Victoria - Regional Events Fund
- Sport and Recreation Victoria – Grants and Funding
- Department of Premier and Cabinet - Multicultural Festival and Events Program
- Film Victoria Australia – Screen Culture
- Creative Victoria – Funding Programs
- Government and Philanthropic Grants
- State Government Grants
Alpine Shire Council offers event organisers access to an online series of videos exclusively for the benfit of event organisers who are planning to deliver an event within the Alpine Shire. This series is run by multi-tourism award winner, Krista Haurtiz. Video conference sessions can be requested via the Events Development Team.
Sessions available on request are as follows:
- Grant writing – myth busting and insider trade secrets
- How best to use this time well – the action plan
- Dealing with a cancelled or postponed event
- Event marketing during and post COVID-19
- Taking your event into the future post COVID-19
- The 3 step business plan
Alpine Shire Council’s Events Development Team
T: 03 5755 0555