Council invites companies to make competitive offers on the below tenders.
The tender documents have more detail on how to prepare your submission. Please register your details so we may contact you if there are changes to the tender document.
Our tendering process is conducted in accordance with legislation and Council’s Purchasing and Contracts Procedural Manual which aims to:
- Encourage a competitive market
- Ensure contractors are protected from unfair market practices
- Enable impartial evaluation of tenders
- Provide all prospective contractors and suppliers with a fair and an equal opportunity to submit tenders
- Ensure all contractors meet statutory and legislative requirements
- Ensure the goods, works or services procured are of appropriate quality and represents best value for Council
Current tenders can be downloaded from the tenders online page and are free of charge. To download a tender:
- Click on the tenders online button below.
- Click on the download box next to the tender you wish to download.
- Register your details (this step is required so you can be notified should there be any changes to the tender documents).
Carefully read the Conditions of Tendering. This section of the tender document contains vital information about how your tender response should be prepared. If you don’t follow these instructions your bid may be disqualified as non-compliant.
Don't be complacent when responding to a tender, even if you are the incumbent supplier always present your best solution and provide the strongest response you can.
Tips on Presentation
Obtain the word version of the schedules for easy completion
Complete all the schedules
Read evaluation criteria carefully
Ensure that where signatures and dates are required they are provided
Check accuracy of all pricing schedules and do a spell check
For assistance or a hard copy of any documentation please contact Council.