Council invites companies to make competitive offers on the below tenders.
The tender documents have more detail on how to prepare your submission. Please register your details so we may contact you if there are changes to the tender document.
Our tendering process is conducted in accordance with legislation and Council’s Purchasing and Contracts Procedural Manual which aims to:
- Encourage a competitive market
- Ensure contractors are protected from unfair market practices
- Enable impartial evaluation of tenders
- Provide all prospective contractors and suppliers with a fair and an equal opportunity to submit tenders
- Ensure all contractors meet statutory and legislative requirements
- Ensure the goods, works or services procured are of appropriate quality and represents best value for Council
Current tenders can be downloaded from the tenders online page and are free of charge. To download a tender:
- Click on the 'tenders' button below.
- Click on the download box next to the tender you wish to download.
- Register your details (this step is required so you can be notified should there be any changes to the tender documents).
Request for Tender – waste and recycling services
Alpine Shire Council is one of twelve councils and Alpine resorts in the Hume region issuing a regional collaborative Request for Tender for waste and recycling services, as part of the ‘Resource Recovery Collective - Hume’.
The Request for Tender includes the collection, transport and processing/disposal of commingled recycling, glass, food organics and garden organics (FOGO), and general waste.
In line with the Victorian Government’s circular economy policy, this initiative seeks to support the Hume region to;
- Embrace the principles of a circular economy to achieve strong environmental and economic outcomes.
- Remain at the forefront of waste management innovation and service delivery.
- Achieve best outcomes for people and communities.
Tenderers are invited to submit a response for one or multiple Participants and service components.
Any questions regarding this tender must be directed to the Tender Coordinator via the Questions and Answers Forum on the eProcure eTendering portal.
Request for Tender opens 11am (AEST) Monday 6 June 2022 and closes at 4pm Monday 1 August 2022.
Councils and Alpine resorts participating in this Request for Tender include:
- Alpine Shire Council
- Benalla Rural City Council
- Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
- Mansfield Shire Council
- Mitchell Shire Council
- Moira Shire Council
- Murrindindi Shire Council
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Strathbogie Shire Council
- Towong Shire Council
- Rural City of Wangaratta
Carefully read the Conditions of Tendering. This section of the tender document contains vital information about how your tender response should be prepared. If you don’t follow these instructions your bid may be disqualified as non-compliant.
Don't be complacent when responding to a tender, even if you are the incumbent supplier always present your best solution and provide the strongest response you can.
Tips on Presentation
- Obtain the word version of the schedules for easy completion
- Complete all the schedules
- Read evaluation criteria carefully
- Ensure that where signatures and dates are required they are provided
- Check accuracy of all pricing schedules and do a spell check
For assistance or a hard copy of any documentation please contact Council.