Request a Rates Refund

You may request a refund of a payment which has been made to Council.

Refunds can be made for the following transactions:

  • Overpayment of rates, animal registration, fees
  • Transfer of rates payment, or animal registration payment to the correct account

Processing a refund request may take up to 14 calendar days from the date Council receives a completed application form.

Rate this page