Apply for a Permit

Apply for a Permit for Works on, or Occupation of, Council Land

You need a permit for any works or events that impact or take place on Council land, including public roads, car parks, gardens and parks.

A permit is free if you send the application well in advance, and receive the permit before the works or event starts. We deal with most applications within a week.

You must at least provide evidence of public liability insurance of a minimum of $10 million, and you may have to submit a Traffic Management Plan that conforms to Australian Standard AS1742.

Apply for this permit.

Apply for Heavy Vehicle Access

You require a permit to drive oversized or over-mass vehicles on Council roads.

You can apply at the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator, who will get approval from the Alpine Shire Council.

Rate this page