Thank you for your interest in working for Alpine Shire Council. Are you ready to make a difference and join our team?
The Alpine Shire is situated in the stunning high country region of North East Victoria. Renowned as one of Victoria’s premier holiday destinations, this spectacular region is an adventure and nature lover’s paradise.
Appreciate a perfect work life balance with an adventure, nature and food lover’s paradise on your doorstep. Enjoy the rural lifestyle and be welcomed by a friendly community who love where they live and are lucky enough to work close by.
- Perfect work life balance with an adventure, nature and foodie lovers paradise on your doorstep
- Forget about long commutes and paid parking - it’s time for your tree change
- Enjoy the rural lifestyle and be welcomed by a friendly community who love where they live and are lucky enough to work close by
- Stunning natural scenery
- Innovative and modern workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce. We give all applicants fair consideration, regardless of age, sex, disability, marital status, pregnancy, race/ethno-religious background, industrial activity, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a parent or carer, political activity, or irrelevant criminal record.
What happens when I apply?
- Submit your application letter and curriculum vitae online before the closing date
- As soon as we receive your application, we will email you to acknowledge receipt
- We will contact you within two weeks of the close date to advise you of the status of your application
- You could be invited for an interview to let us know how you can make a difference to our organisation and our community
- If not successful on this occasion, we will let you know via email
- If successful, get ready for your exciting new career challenge in our high performing organisation in a spectacular part of Victoria
Conditions of Employment
- Police checks – all roles must undergo a police check prior to commencement
- Working with children checks (WWCC) – some roles will require a valid WWCC
- Psychometric Assessment – some roles may be required to undergo a Psychometric Assessment prior to appointment to determine cognitive and behavioural fit for the role and the broader organisation
- Qualifications, Licences/ Tickets - will need to be provided and verified prior to commencement
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources on 03 5755 0555.