Welcome to our new website. We’re tailoring this site to meet your needs. Please tell us how we can make it even better.    Close message

Streets and Roads

  • Garden beds on nature strips.
  • Advertising signs, roadside trading, footpath trading & footpath dining.
    • A permit must be obtained for portable advertising signs e.g. A-frame signs, Banners, Feather banners etc.
    • A permit must be obtained to trade from the footpath e.g. Specials tables and other merchandise located on the footpath.
    • A permit must be obtained for footpath dining.
  • Busking and street entertainment.

Rate this page