Project Officer (Civil/Building Infrastructure)
Can you successfully manage infrastructure projects from concept to completion? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional outcomes for our community?
Do you love Victoria’s north east alpine region? If so, we invite you to join our team!
Make a difference in our community!
Alpine Shire Council is situated in the stunning high country region of North East Victoria. We are surrounded by spectacular mountains with plenty of natural waterways for you to enjoy. Renowned as one of Victoria’s premier holiday destinations, this spectacular region is an adventure and nature lover’s paradise, just a stone’s throw from the Victorian ski fields. It is a tree change opportunity like no other.
Appreciate a perfect work life balance with an adventure, nature and foodie lover’s paradise on your doorstep. Forget about long commutes and paid parking, it’s time for your tree change. Enjoy the rural lifestyle and be welcomed by a friendly community who love where they live and are lucky enough to work close by
How you'll make a difference:
Can you successfully manage infrastructure projects from concept to completion? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional outcomes for our community? Do you love Victoria’s north east alpine region? If so, we invite you to join our team!
The Alpine Shire’s Asset Development team are gearing up for another big year of exciting projects and would love to hear from you about how you can use your civil and/or building infrastructure knowledge and project management experience to deliver projects for the Alpine Shire community.
At Alpine Shire Council we offer our employees:
- The stunning natural scenery, extensive recreation opportunities and excellent local food of North East Victoria’s alpine region
- A welcoming and friendly community who love where they live
- An inclusive, innovative and supportive workplace
- A chance to make a positive difference to your community in a high performing organisation
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally in Civil or Structural Engineering or Construction Management, or lesser formal qualifications with work skills and significant relevant experience.
- Have demonstrated experience in the planning, scoping and successful delivery of building and/or civil infrastructure projects on time and within budget.
- Be a collaborator and an effective communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a strong and proactive customer service focus.
- Flexible hours (full and part time opportunities), please let us know your preference on your application
- Office located in Bright
- Band 6/7 (dependant on the level of qualification and experience)
- Contact Francine Stacey, Manager Asset Development, on 0437 222 439 for more information about the role.
2 Churchill Avenue, Bright VIC 3741
Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm
We would love to hear what you think about the website. Tell us by submitting the feedback form.