We’re seeking a multi skilled asset management professional ready to lead and motivate a small team to look after Council’s assets.
You will be a key member of Council’s Asset Management Steering Group, helping to drive improvement in Council’s asset management capability.
Make a difference in our community!
Alpine Shire Council is situated in the stunning high country region of North East Victoria. We are surrounded by spectacular mountains with plenty of natural waterways for you to enjoy. Renowned as one of Victoria’s premier holiday destinations, this spectacular region is an adventure and nature lover’s paradise, just a stone’s throw from the Victorian ski fields. It is a tree change opportunity like no other.
Appreciate a perfect work life balance with an adventure, nature and foodie lover’s paradise on your doorstep. Forget about long commutes and paid parking, it’s time for your tree change. Enjoy the rural lifestyle and be welcomed by a friendly community who love where they live and are lucky enough to work close by.
How you'll make a difference:
We’re seeking a multi skilled asset management professional ready to lead and motivate a small team to look after Council’s assets. You will be a key member of Council’s Asset Management Steering Group, helping to drive improvement in Council’s asset management capability.
At Alpine Shire Council we offer our employees:
- The stunning natural scenery, extensive recreation opportunities and excellent local food of North East Victoria’s alpine region
- A welcoming and friendly community who love where they live
- An inclusive, innovative and supportive workplace
- A chance to make a positive difference to your community in a high performing organisation
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Commerce, Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline with suitable experience.
- Understanding of budgeting and relevant accounting and financial procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of municipal infrastructure and strong understanding of asset management.
- Practical understanding of and experience with GIS and supporting spatial systems.
- Strong practical and technical skills in the application and development of systems in key responsibility areas.
- Have a strong and proactive customer service focus.
- Full time permanent position
- Office located in Bright
- Band 6/7 (dependant on the level of qualification and experience)
- Contact Michael Buckley, Manager Asset Maintenance, on 0437 261 601 for more information about the role.
2 Churchill Avenue, Bright VIC 3741
Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm
We would love to hear what you think about the website. Tell us by submitting the feedback form.